Children are individuals, and although there is a pattern of development within a specific time frame, children learn and grow at different rates according to their personalities, temperaments, culture and learning styles.
Our Thinking Based Educational program created for the 21st century promotes intellectual, social, and moral autonomy in every child at every stage of life.
Also integrates the best teaching philosophies and practices from around the world.
Please call 902 8020 / +8801688 100 401 to reserve your spot.
- Step 1: Preschool Program
- Step 2: What is included?
- Step 3: We incorporate all developmental skills
- Step 4: It’s not just school, it is life that matters
- Step 5: Specialty of Xebec Teaching
- Step 6: Health and Safety
School hours are from: 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m
- Toddlers : 2.5 – 3 Yrs
- Play Group: 3 – 4 Yrs
- Nursery: 4-5 Yrs.
- KG: 5 – 5.5 Yrs
- Grade: I-V: 6 – 10 Yrs.
Junior High School:
- Grade: VI-VIII: 11-13 Yrs.
What is included?
- 540 instructional hours
- Trilingual Program (English-Bangla-Arabic)
- Visible Thinking Routines program from Harvard University.
- Free babysitting.
- Living the Arts.
- Hands on, Minds on Experiences are promoted during the program.
- International program.
- Optional Participation in Monthly Field Trips.
- End of the year show and Graduation Ceremony.
- Teachers degreed in Early Childhood Education.
- NO Registration fee to enroll in a VPK Program.
We incorporate all developmental skills including:
- Thinking skills
- Team Building
- Values and Positive Behaviors
The Visible Thinking Approach from Harvard University is also integrated to our program for all children age 1 and up:
- Thinking routines
- Concept maps
- Powerful documentation.
- Philosophy for children.
The success of our program has expanded internationally. Currently, multiple schools from around the world come to visit us and get trained and certified by Edu1st.
I know how important school is for our children.
That is why we offer a safe and warm environment where in addition to learn, children have the opportunity to develop a culture of thinking from very early stages and empower their knowledge too.
XEBEC MODEL SCHOOL also offers a bilingual program where our children are exposed to two languages: Bengali and English. We want our children to be passionate about learning, so we offer them the resources that will lead them to take risks and have a life with goals...
- Learning with fun, with joyful and playful teaching or visual aids. No rote learning.
- Weekly and Daily Lesson Plan.
- Extra Care for the weaker and slower students.
- Well and up to date trained teaching staff by national and international trainers.
- Very much practical and innovative curriculum blended of National and International Baccalaureate Organization (IBO).
- Master Plan of various worksheet and activity sheet.
- Class presented by Multimedia Projector.
- Students are provided various creative learning video clips.
- Inter-School Scholarship Examination, Art Competition, Debate Competition, Sports Program, Celebration Program and Cultural Program though Bangladesh Kindergarten Development Organization (BKDA).
Your child’s physical, psychological and emotional safety is a priority for us.
- Security Video Cameras recording 24 x 7.
- Closed circuit television monitoring system.
- Daily Parent Sign-In & Out System.
- Your child is supervised all the times.
- Lock system at all our entrances.
- Faculty certified in CPR & First Aid in accordance with licensing requirements.
- Faculty fingerprinted upon hire Get local & federal background authorizations and checks.
- Both teachers and children use uniform.
- The physical environment and educational curriculum and model used at the school support children’s social and emotional wellbeing, promoting self- steem and autonomy.
- Own school buses with safe control systems: Seatbelts, press button system, written safety protocol checked daily.